Warranty Terms and Conditions: The manufacturer's warranty applies to all products sold by Big 5 Electronics. Warranty terms and conditions differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. For specific manufacturer's warranty policies, contact the warranty department at 562-941-4669 EXT106
Return Merchandise Authorization:
Big 5 Electronics must approve all returns, a Return Authorization number must be issued and all product must be sent freight prepaid. A Return Authorization can be obtained by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 562-941-4998 ATTN: RMA DEPT. Request forms are available through our website. Goods sent without a return authorization number will be refused.
Unauthorized repair or modification of products will void all warranties. This includes soldering and use of unauthorized parts. No warranty will apply to products subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, improper installation, or accidents.
Initial Defect Warranty: All merchandise found to be defective within the initial defect warranty period will be handled by Big 5 Electronics. Merchandise requiring repairs must be sent in for repair by the customer. Please visit the manufacturer's website for authorized repair facilities or contact the Big 5 Electronics warranty dept. at 562-941-4669 ext. 106.
Big 5 #1 Recommended Repair Center
7049 Valjean Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91406
Tel: 818-785-8085 Fax: 818-782-5939
Videotech Service Center
10060 4th St.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE Contact RA Dept. at 562-941-4669 EXT 106.
- Merchandise received without a RMA number will be refused.
- Will call defective merchandise not picked up within fourteen (14) days of exchange or no defect found, will be returned freight collect.
- RMA numbers are only valid for fourteen (14) days from date of issue. Merchandise received thereafter will be returned freight collect.
- Will call returns require sufficient time to test and process, therefore delaying the process up to one business day.
- Defective returns are for replacement, repair, or credit AT OUR OPTION.
- Only those items authorized for return on an issued RMA will be accepted. Exchanges will not be issued if the items returned do not match items on the RMA packing list.
- Freight for defective returns is the customer's responsibility and must be prepaid.
- Merchandise being replaced will be sent out as soon as we receive and approve the defective products.
- Request forms are available through our website, http://big5electronics.com/, and must be thoroughly completed and signed.
- Requests may take one to two business days to process.
- Merchandise exceeding warranty period will not be handled by Big 5 Electronics.
- Returns that are found to have no defect will be assessed a $25 charge and will be shipped back freight collect.
- All sales are final unless otherwise specified in writing at time of purchase.
- Big5 Electroncs must approve returns and a Return Authorization number must be obtained.
- Goods returned without a RMA number will be refused.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee or minimum processing fee.
- Merchandise being returned for credit must be in original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. and must be in re- sellable condition. If product is incomplete, credit will be denied.
- Merchandise must have been purchased from Big 5 Electronics within sixty (60) days of return date.
- Special order merchandise is not returnable
- Any merchandise sold on a "close-out" or "as is" basis may not be returned.
- Refused shipments will be assessed a 10% restocking fee and freight will not be credited.
- Merchandise returned to Big 5 Electronics will be for store credit only.
- Big5 Electronics requires proof of purchase for returned merchandise. A copy of your original invoice is required.
Thank you for your cooperation in effort to make our RA department more efficient and organized. If you have any questions you may contact the RA Department (562) 941-4669 Ext 106.